If you exhaust your Active eligibility, you may become eligible for coverage as a Retired Employee by meeting the following requirements:
- You must be at least age 55 and have at least 10 Years of Service. For this purpose, a Year of Service means a calendar year in which you have at least 500 hours of work for which Employer contributions are made to the Fund or a Predecessor Fund.
- You must have at least 60 months of continuous eligibility immediately preceding the commencement of retiree coverage under this Fund or a Predecessor Fund. For the purpose of this provision, eligibility continued through self-contributions will be included.
- You must waive your right to COBRA Continuation Coverage.
If you are a Retired Employee, your coverage will commence on the first day of the month following the month in which your Dollar Bank is exhausted, provided you make the required self-contribution charged by the Trustees.
As a Retired Employee, coverage for you and your Eligible Dependents is based on age, as follows:
- You and any Eligible Dependent under age 65 may continue coverage under the Regular Plan or the Reduced Plan.
- You and any Eligible Dependent age 65 or older will be covered under the Medicare Supplement Plan.
Please contact the Fund Office
for your retiree options for continuing health coverage.